Stormin Mormon

Years ago, I learned that two stroke engines have more HP per pound of
engine weight. Cause the piston fires on every stroke. Four cycles have an
exhaust stroke, which means that the cylinder fires every second time. I
believe the spark plug sparks every time the cylinder comes up. But, during
the exhaust stroke, the spark is wasted.

Many or most of the lawn mowers I've worked on (almost all four stroke) the
oil has been low.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"dean" wrote in message
oups.com...
Because I've been tempted to buy some of the new Honda 4 cylcle
engine-powers garden equipment, and until recently the really small
engines have always been 2 cycle. Or at least I think they have.

Dean