AutoTracer

A cleaner meant for use full strength on surfaces would probably be too
diluted in the toilet water to be very useful. If you got most of the water
out of the bowl first then you should have its full effacy.

I have been able to buy quite strong hydrochloric acid based bowl cleaner at
the dollar store near me. this stuff is quite a bit stronger than any of
those you mention for far lower cost.

I've had rust stains that refused to be removed except when I layed a rag
soaked with CLR on top of it for almost a day. The extended soak time
finally worked.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone used BKF for lime scale in a porcelain toilet bowl?

BKF says it can be used on sinks, baths, etc., but they don't mention
toilets.

Seems like it might be effective. We've had a problem and neither CLR
nor vinegar has not been helpful!

Any comments appreciated!