John

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
One more thing: Even though it's good to have a mulching lawnmower, and
let the clippings stay on the lawn, there may be times when you want to
bag some grass. It makes a good mulch for vegetable and flower beds when
added in thin layers. So, get a machine with a bagging attachment, even if
you only use it 2-3 times a year.

Somthing else you might want to think about is a rechargable electric
mower..We have a Black & Decker, we have had for five years..It works great,
not noisy, no maintainance, ect. Even on the original set of
batteries..They are wonderful for smaller yards like what it sound you
have..Being they are not very heavy you really don't need propelled..Just a
thought..
John