Hound Dog

"Garden" wrote in message
Hi,

I am in a market for buying lawnmower and at this point I am not sure if I
should consider self-propelled one or just push mower. Up to now I used
electric mower and it did good job, just I am tiered of wires hanging
around me - so I definatelly want gas mower. I want more freedome when
mowing my lawn. It is flat (no hills) land, 50x120 with the house in the
middle and pool in the corner. So there is not that much grass, but
still... Now should I consider buying self-propelled lawn mower? If yes,
then it is better to have front or back weels propelled? What else should
I look in a grass mower? I live in Ontario, Canada.

Thanks for all answers

Go to Google and look for "Battery + Self Propelled Lawn Mowers"

You may be able to have the best of both the gas and electric worlds.

I have a Toro Self-Propelled Gas Mover and it's a good mower. The older I
get the more I appreciate the self-propelled feature.