Joseph Meehan

This really depends on the type of equipment you want to buy. I have
honda engines on my pressure washer, generator and snowblower (all 4
cycle). Craftman 4 cycle edger and 4 cycle backup lawnmower.

My 2 cycle equipement consists of my lawnboy, echo weed wacker,
mccullen chainsaw and old backup snowblower.

The 2 cycle stuff is great with it being light weight and can really
go in any direction without the motor not being lubricated.

The 4 cycle really has the power though anything and really sips fuel.

In terms of maintence, 2 cycle is easier. The 4 cycle you need to
change the oil every year. But its rather easy to do anyway. Over
the long haul, I really go like honda engines. They beat the heck
out of briggs and tucemsen engine.

Well at least the commercial duty Honda engines. They now have consumer
engines out that may be better than most others, they are not the equal to
their commercial engines.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit