Appliance Repair Aid

tenplay wrote:
Thanks for finding the information for me. The "retainer kit" looks
like parts #20 & 26 plus some kind of adhesive. It seems I already

have
the parts and perhaps just need the correct adhesive to reattach the
door panel. What kind of adhesive would do the best job? Is it as
simple as I am describing or should I order the "retainer kit" for

$40?
Mike

Hi,

It seems I already have
the parts and perhaps just need the correct adhesive to reattach the
door panel.

*As long* as they are intact/not cracked or broken and will hold ok,
they likely can be reused. New kit -may- be something updated, might
call them and ask about that.

What kind of adhesive would do the best job?

A water and higher temp adhesive should do fine...
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=1363

Outside the d/w the above is fine, inside we use something food
grade/safe!

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/