Stormin Mormon

I drilled several 5/16 holes in some really tough angle iron the other day
to make a brace for a lawn mower. Coulda done them wtih a hand drill, and a
couple weeks of labor.

In the context of the original question (changing springs on a vehicle) I
really like impact wrenches when possible.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
when your young ,dumd and full of...... time ,,,,hard work dont seem to
matter as much.as a matter of fact ,i did alot of things the hard way
cause it was a good workout ,but time takes its toll on us all and using
your head more with power tools keeps me working where i might not be
working at all without them.. i use power tools for anything they will
work on ,it saves time ,,and sweat. i can remember when granpa built a
trailer out of an old rear end and drilled the holes with a bit and
brace , it took him a long time,weeks ,but he was steady and persistant
and got her done. i think i could drill all those holes in a few hours
with a good drill. lucas.