Joseph Meehan

I accidentally poured about 3 gallons of diesel fuel in my gasoline
car some years ago. The car only had at most 2 gallons of gas in it.
It ran like crap, smoked a lot, but did get me to the nearest town (15
miles away). Then I filled the tank with gas and the car ran better
but still smoked a little. I never drained the tank or anything.
After a few fills of gas, the diesel was gone and the car ran fine.
Nothing was damaged. The car was an old late 60's chevy with carb. I
dont know what would happen with modern fuel injection.

It would be more of a problem to the converter, that might be damaged in
a modern car.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit