Art

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
news:hoOhe.1359200$Xk.39256@pd7tw3no...
Art wrote:

I have a small undercabinet flourscent fixture with what appears to be a
removable starter. In fact, with a magnifying glass you can clearly see
the arrow and the word "Remove" right on the starter. I've replaced
plenty of starters in my day but this one doesn't budge. On both sides
of the starter there is a spring clip stuck out. I've tried pushing them
in with screwdrivers and needle nose pliars but the starter still doesn't
budge. Any suggestion besides hitting the fixture with a hammer?

Hi,
Tried twisting one way or the other?
Tony

Yep..... every which way. Tried pushing in and pulling out while twisting.
Tried pushing in these spring steel tabs which are on both sides of the
starter. No luck.