James

Raid wrote in
news
On Sun, 15 May 2005 02:19:00 GMT, James wrote:

I have a Toaster Oven that once it warms up to the selected
temperature, it begins to spark between the bimetal contacts.
Unfortunately, money is an issue, so just junking it and buying a new
one isn't an option at this time. Does anyone have any suggestions to
prevent it from sparking?

Yes turn off you computer and your ISP then you will have the
money!!!!!!

hmm, considering at this moment I don't pay for the electricity or the
internet and I'm saving up for an appartment... Yes the fact I don't
spend anything on it would save me money unplugging it... Great logic..

When someone asks a question, why not respond to the question instead of
practically yelling at them?