SteveB

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am not the "fix-it" type. I have an hole in my son's room wall that
has grown to about 12 inches at it's widest. What would it cost to
have someone fix it for me?

Thank you,

Scott
Las Vegas

The cost of materials would be about fifty cents, IF a person had a piece of
drywall, and some mud. Fifty cents might be a little high.

But, as with anything, you are paying someone who knows what they are doing
to fix what you can't. I would think that you could find a handyman to do
it for about $25. There are handyman services that will do it for a little
more, and you have the satisfaction of hiring a licensed repairman, and a
guaranteed price and outcome.

I suggest that you ask around and find a decent handyman and keep their
card. Usually, you can find one among friends or neighbors.

What do you charge for two hours of what you do? That is how long it is
gonna take someone to drive to your house, do the work, and drive home.

Steve
Las Vegas