Carol

Greetings all!

Our house is very hard to find -- partly because it is out in the
country, but . . .

So what we'd like would be something that looks like a hunk of rock
(preferably sandstone, or something rugged; slate would not be
appropriate for where we live)...maybe 8 inches high, 8 inches deep and
a foot or so wide..with our house numbers and an arrow "carved" in. It
wouldn't have to be real sandstone (which would weather too quickly
anyway) but I want something that has a rugged rock look, is heavy
enough to stay put in the wind and rain, and is durable enough to
tolerate being kicked by bovines.

Does anyone know of any online sites that might have something along
these lines?

Thanks!

Chuck

Maybe this would work for you (though bigger than 8 x 8) and no arrow::
http://www.improvementscatalog.com/product.asp?product=215775zz&dept%5Fid=12300&subde pt%5Fid=12320