Dan C

On Wed, 11 May 2005 21:33:48 +0000, nospam.home wrote:

Last I checked, enter "bay area" in google pointed me to precisely the
area I am talking about, San Francisco Bay Area, California, United
States of America, North American Continent, Earth, Solar System,
Milky Way Galaxy, the ONE universe, May 11, 2005 AD.

Is that detailed enough?

You think that is the only "bay area" there is? Ask the people around
Chesapeake Bay, or Hudson Bay, or any of the other *THOUSANDS* of "bay
areas" there are.

Is everybody in your "bay area" as dumb as you?

Linux Registered User #327951