Default bay area (south bay) electrican recommendation

Hi, I am looking for an eletrcican to replace my 50 year old fuse box
with a modern service panel, plus some misc stuff like running a 240
to the garage for the dryer, etc...

anyone have recommendations for a competent electricans in the south
bay area?

Thanks.

Raymond

Cape Cod? Passamaquoddy? Great? Peconic? Narragansett?

Dan C

On Wed, 11 May 2005 18:13:03 +0000, nospam.home wrote:

anyone have recommendations for a competent electricans in the south
bay area?

What the **** is "south bay" supposed to mean? You think we all live in
your neighborhood?

Try the ****ing yellow pages.

Linux Registered User #327951

Dan C wrote:

anyone have recommendations for a competent electricans in the south
bay area?

What the **** is "south bay" supposed to mean? You think we all live in
your neighborhood?

Geez, my thought was that if you don't know where it is, then you
probably don't have any recommendations. Didn't know it would offend
so many people....

Last I checked, enter "bay area" in google pointed me to precisely the
area I am talking about, San Francisco Bay Area, California, United
States of America, North American Continent, Earth, Solar System,
Milky Way Galaxy, the ONE universe, May 11, 2005 AD.

Is that detailed enough?

Raymond

Ok ok, enough sarcasm. It is San Francisoco bay area, specifically in
the south bay. If anyone knows any good companies, please let me know.
This is a legitimate request.

Raymond
Dan C

On Wed, 11 May 2005 21:33:48 +0000, nospam.home wrote:

Last I checked, enter "bay area" in google pointed me to precisely the
area I am talking about, San Francisco Bay Area, California, United
States of America, North American Continent, Earth, Solar System,
Milky Way Galaxy, the ONE universe, May 11, 2005 AD.

Is that detailed enough?

You think that is the only "bay area" there is? Ask the people around
Chesapeake Bay, or Hudson Bay, or any of the other *THOUSANDS* of "bay
areas" there are.

Is everybody in your "bay area" as dumb as you?

Linux Registered User #327951

Dan C

On Wed, 11 May 2005 21:40:11 +0000, nospam.home wrote:

Ok ok, enough sarcasm. It is San Francisoco bay area, specifically in
the south bay. If anyone knows any good companies, please let me know.

There's hundreds of them. Look in the friggin Yellow Pages.

You'd think a person using FreeBSD would have a little ****ing sense.

Dan C wrote:

You think that is the only "bay area" there is? Ask the people around
Chesapeake Bay, or Hudson Bay, or any of the other *THOUSANDS* of "bay
areas" there are.

Apparently Google disagrees with you.

Ok, so my post is a little ambiguous, but why are you so upset?
Perhaps you should go out and get some fresh air. Relax a bit. It
seems to be what people on this group needs. You guys just get too
excited all too often.

Raymond

hey jo anne, i second that recommendation, good, reasonable and fast.
don't know if he still offers the service, but will come out and check up on
do-it-yourselfers wiring projects before you close it all in. a class
act!!!!
"Jo Anne Slaven" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

Hi, I am looking for an eletrcican to replace my 50 year old fuse box
with a modern service panel, plus some misc stuff like running a 240
to the garage for the dryer, etc...

anyone have recommendations for a competent electricans in the south
bay area?

I live in South Bay, Ontario. I can recommend Walker Electric, just
outside of Milford.

Hope this helps.