Colbyt

"HvacTech2" wrote in message

questions so why do you feel it is necessary to give improper and

sometimes
dangerous advice? I really would like to understand why you feel you must

do
this? to anyone else reading this. Please do not follow his advice as it

can
be dangerous or cause injury.

-= HvacTech2 =-

.. Sorry, can't think of an insult stupid enough for you.

Without addressing the specifics of this thread of which I have no knowledge
let me go on he record as stating two facts:

1. Joseph has contributed accurate, timely advice in several thread in this
group in the past.

2. This group is currently being attacked by troll like HVAC people who
ruined their own group and are trying to do the same here. They offer no
constructive advice an attack people who contribute.

Whether "HvacTech2" is one of those trolls or not
I leave it for you to Google, read all the posts he has made and decide for
yourself.

Colbyt