HvacTech2

Hi Joseph, hope you are having a nice day

On 09-May-05 At About 20:40:50, Joseph Meehan wrote to All
Subject: gas water heater ???s

JM From: "Joseph Meehan"

JM HvacTech2 wrote:

I am sorry if my existence upsets you.

JM I am sorry you see life that way. Sorry we don't seem to agree on
JM advice. At least I offered some. Funny it seems you did not.

had I seen the original I would have offered advice. I really am sorry that
That there are people like you here as you are eventually going to hurt
someone. as I said there are plenty of pros in here to answer these
questions so why do you feel it is necessary to give improper and sometimes
dangerous advice? I really would like to understand why you feel you must do
this? to anyone else reading this. Please do not follow his advice as it can
be dangerous or cause injury.

-= HvacTech2 =-

... Sorry, can't think of an insult stupid enough for you.

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail