toller

Spiders are carnivores. They wouldn't be there unless there was something
to eat. Leave them alone and let them rid your house of whatever it is that
they are eating.

wrote in message

Ignoring the fact that they may bite me, will they cause damage to the
home like termites do?

No, they haven't invaded my home. I just seem them every now and
then especially now in spring, and I wonder if they will cause any
damage to the wood frames if I don't kill them soon enough? I spray
those 'home defense' things around my house but it just doesn't get
rid of it completely.

What do you guys do for spider problems?