Joseph Meehan

HvacTech2 wrote:

I am sorry if my existence upsets you.

Not your existence. just the fact that you try to answer questions
you know nothing about. you see, if that is a power vented heater
with spark ignition and he were to follow your advice he would be
reaching into a pilot that would give him about a 7000 volt shock.
this is why I I constantly try to correct your advice. there are
plenty of pros in here now so why not let them give correct answers
rather than your dangerous ones?

I am sorry you see life that way. Sorry we don't seem to agree on
advice. At least I offered some. Funny it seems you did not. I think I
was more helpful. You seem to be the only one with a general problem with
the advice I give. I will continue to offer advice and if and when you
point out where I was wrong (and not just wrong in your opinion) I will
acknowledge that and try to add it to my stock of personal knowledge. You
have in the past be helpful in pointing out one or more errors of mine. The
trouble is not everything you point out is an error.

I believe that if you can step back a while we can both profit from
peaceful exchanges of information, rather than insults.

Please continue to look over my shoulder and alert me when you believe I
have made an error.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit