HvacTech2

Hi Joseph, hope you are having a nice day

On 09-May-05 At About 06:27:34, Joseph Meehan wrote to All
Subject: gas water heater ???s

JM From: "Joseph Meehan"

JM HvacTech2 wrote: ....
And here we are again mr. meehan. what if he has a power vented
heater? I just admit he isn't as clear as he should be but you are
answering questions you know nothing about Again!! it does sound as
though he has a power vented heater.

-= HvacTech2 =-

JM I am sorry if my existence upsets you.

Not your existence. just the fact that you try to answer questions you know
nothing about. you see, if that is a power vented heater with spark ignition
and he were to follow your advice he would be reaching into a pilot that
would give him about a 7000 volt shock. this is why I I constantly try to
correct your advice. there are plenty of pros in here now so why not let them
give correct answers rather than your dangerous ones?

JM Perhaps if you have some additional information that p-nut can use,
JM maybe you should offer it.

I never saw the original but with more info I could give him an answer.
Meanwhile why don't you let the pros handle these questions? Please, before
someone gets hurt.

-= HvacTech2 =-

... No one is born knowing all about this stuff...

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail