Jimbo

If you don't all ready realize it "F" this and "Freakin Loser" etc. etc.
do more to lower your credability than anything I or anyone could possibly
say about you.

I think it's obvious to almost everyone following this thread that you love
to be the center of attention and I'm sure there's a medical condition that
would explain your problem but that's a topic for another newsgroup.

Jimbo

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jimbo,

Yes, my post and about 2.5 billion others.

Go check the "ground a computer" thread. At least 25 people gave advice
that could kill multiple people at the same time, and - they were being
serious.

Me getting hit with a lawsuit seems to fascinate you - why not go trace
some buried wire tonight, using my method?

Cya in the court room, you freakin loser.