Chris Lewis

According to Matt :

Now we are up to manslaughter. That was quick!

Obviously, the bettter answer is B.

Now, counsel, if you would: please explain to me how I got charged with
manslaughter.

You recommended something that you _knew_ could lead to injury
or death - which is well beyond negligent homicide.

If you were lucky and the person didn't die, you'd likely
only be charged with civil assault. And you'd lose.

[Little known fact: civil "assault" doesn't mean someone
is injured by your direct actions. Doing something that
a "reasonable person" would/should have known could cause
injury is sufficient. Even if it's a joke.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est