BigWallop

"Bod" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All, my joiner bless him, has boarded all the vaulted ceilings in
the house and forgotten where all the wires for the spot lights are,
sparky is playing hell, ceilings have been skimmed to boot. Anyone any
ideas on how to find them, we can't make them live and detect them as
most are just wires ready to make up loops, I'm hoping someone will
come up with something that will stop the ceiling looking like an Edam.
Cheers Bod

Why can't the sparks cut the holes for the lighting, and then stick a hand
in with a hooked wired to feel for the cables? It's not going to make any
more holes than you need, and with a fishing wire he'll feel the cable and
pull them out. Even if the cables are all in one bundle right in the center
of the void, they'll be easy to find.

Crazy bugger if he doesn't know where he fixed the cables to match the
lighting points.