On Tue, 31 May 2005 17:19:13 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 31 May 2005 16:20:13 +0100, Mike Dodd no-address@lo0 wrote:

The pump is a Grundfos UPS (15-50 I think) and has been here since we
arrived 2 years ago. It doesn't look terribly old - however rest of

the
system was a *bit* dated - but not terribly (old boiler + signs of pump
relocation). Consequently I don't really know how old the pump is.

I changed the same pump for a Grundfos Alpha a couple of years ago -
far far quieter.

Get new valves at the same time - I couldnt get my old ones off ( even
in the workshop afterwards).

I believe they appear on Ebay at regular intervals.

The valves or Alpha pumps?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download