Don Foreman

On Tue, 31 May 2005 13:58:55 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

(snip)

That's when I picked up a four pound hand sledge hammer and ended the
whole foolish exercise.

************************

Postscript:

Son's girl friend still had all the car's original light assemblies in
her basement. She brought them over and we put them in his car. Piece of
cake, requiring only one trip to the parts store to replace a bad bulb.

Lined up the headlight beams in two minutes.

Hopefully young son understands, but the look on his face makes me sort
of doubt it......You do what you have to do, I suppose.

I doubt it too because it wasn't yours to break. Imagine your
reaction if the guy who said "I can fix your heat pump" smashed it
with a sledge hammer when he found that he couldn't fix it.