Harold and Susan Vordos

"Adam Smith" wrote in message
. ..
I last bought it a long time ago, but the outfit was Park Thermal. They

used
to have quite a few outlets all over North America. I found them easy to
deal with. Place is like a candy store, though.

BTW (and you may already know this) the stainless foil for heat treating

has
a bit of titanium as an oxygen grabber ie it isn't just one of the stock
normal 300 series stainlesses. If all you need is a couple of feet, I

could
try mailing you some, though it might run afoul of the border. (Don't know
what the US customs would think x-raying a package that just had stainless
foil as contents in 8 1/2 x 11 manila envelope). If you'd like me to try,
let me know.

Regards,

Adam Smith
Midland, ON

No, I wasn't aware of the alloy content, and I appreciate your mention of
the titanium. I gather it's alloy 321 from your description.

Very kind offer, Adam, but I'd rather not put anyone out. It would be
particularly inconvenient for folks north of us. Just getting your sound
information pleases me enough, providing me with a sense of direction, as
have the others.

I have been up to my eyeballs of late, with precious little time to do any
research, but I'll get to it eventually, and will attempt to check all the
recommended source in the process. I want to buy enough to have on hand
for future use, so it will be worth the effort.

Regards,

Harold