Cydrome Leader

Germany actually *teaches* their children
in public schools...

they learn german, english, and a TRADE.

So, when germans get out of public school,
they have SKILLS....

The goal of their education system is PLACEMENT
in a job. You apprentice at a workplace while
in school.

USA's education system profits $$ from their
system, but MUCH LESS than german system.

USA makes money from teachers, administrators
salaries. Everyone in the system gets a chunk
in their pockets....

Germany teaches the young. These people
then go out and are PRODUCTIVE in their
workplace. They profit orders of magnitude
greater than we do, because education = money.

Uh, germany has one of the highest unployments rates of any developed nation.

We just take the money and put it in our
pockets, and our society does not advance.

That is our culture. We see $$ signs, not
long term gain. If we can take the money
right now, screw the kids and their
futures, and we get rich NOW.

Rich