Don Bruder

In article . com,
wrote:

done.

I've seen reference to the "drop box" and didn't
know what it was. Thanks for the link, Artemia.

Rich

Hmmm...
I'm guessing something went wrong, since I see only two files tagged
with today's date (One is the "_Files-Missing-Text-Explaination"
directory, the other is "attachment description.txt"), and nothing
showing "tesla" or "turbine" or "rotor" or anything else I can think of
to look for in the list of what's there. The "attachement..." seems,
from the text inside it, as though it would be the correct file for your
TT pix, but lists no filenames.

Or am I stupid?

--
Don Bruder -
- New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.