wig wig is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wig
Hmmm,

well three people have replied quoting the edited/changed text I made. Those three people were all usenet posters. So either my edited text was posted as a 'reply' to the original, or the post was indeed edited on the usenet news group. - which is interesting if nothing else.

Other previous poster, I know how to use newsgroups, I just choose not to, I prefer www based forums. Thanks for your information.

I'm not trying here to be rude or smart aleck with people, this post is intended to be courteous. I was just interested if my usenet post would be edited.

Ok I understand the killfile part now, he was replying to quoted text given by another usenet user.