blueman

Default Recommendations for good quality and value home workshop miter saw

Looking for a miter saw to complement my trusty table saw in my small
home workshop. I don't think I will have budget or space for a RAS, so
I want to be able to do as much as possible between the table saw and
miter saw.

Primary use will be for moldings, decks/siding, and various chop saw
type stuff.

I am looking for something better than a sub-$100 cheapo saw and
something cheaper than the $400+ high end professional versions.

Not sure what combination of the following to go for considering my
general use, maximum value/flexibility criteria.
- 10" vs. 12"
- CMS vs SCMS
- Laser?
- Dual bevel?