Germany actually *teaches* their children
in public schools...

they learn german, english, and a TRADE.

So, when germans get out of public school,
they have SKILLS....

The goal of their education system is PLACEMENT
in a job. You apprentice at a workplace while
in school.

USA's education system profits $$ from their
system, but MUCH LESS than german system.

USA makes money from teachers, administrators
salaries. Everyone in the system gets a chunk
in their pockets....

Germany teaches the young. These people
then go out and are PRODUCTIVE in their
workplace. They profit orders of magnitude
greater than we do, because education = money.

We just take the money and put it in our
pockets, and our society does not advance.

That is our culture. We see $$ signs, not
long term gain. If we can take the money
right now, screw the kids and their
futures, and we get rich NOW.

Rich