Richard Crowley

"Dimitrios Tzortzakakis" wrote...
The extension for japanese websites is .co.jp , and most
products made for japanese market aren't probably even
listed in international sites.Even if TJ does it with the
voltage, there's still the problem with the different mains
frequency.

Usually only high-power equipment, or older equipment that
uses synchronous motors is mains-frequency sensitive. This
classic synth seems like it would not fit into either category.

Evenmore, I never liked the transformer solution, they are
bulky, poorly constructed and add another ring in the chain
so it's difficult to troubleshoot the appliance.

No question that transformers are all that.

IMHO TJ should buy something from the UK, that best fits
his needs.

Seems unlikely that anyone could find a classic (which I took
to mean long out of production) Japanese synth wired for UK
power.