Mike Halmarack

On Tue, 31 May 2005 14:23:27 GMT, "Stuart Noble"
wrote:

wrote in message ...
"Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot" wrote:
Bazza wrote:
I am in the process of decorating and laying a laminate floor, to
avoid using beading to cover the expansion gap (tried it in another
room but did not like the effect) I have removed the skirting board
which will be painted before replacing over the laminate.
Rather than nailing it back in position I am thinking of using one of
the "no nails" type of adhesive, anybody had any experience using

this
method with skirting, it is quite hefty measuring 170 x 20mm.

As long as the walls are straight it works very well. If, like mine,

they
are a bit wobbly you might need the odd nail here and there to hold it
while
the no-nails goes off.

What about the poor sod (probably you) who needs to remove it at some
time in the future

To do what?

To check if it's been nailed or no-nailed of course.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.