DeepDiver

I have a project to do for a friend that will require heat treat. I have
the furnace, but not the foil. I would like to buy a roll, but have
never researched to find the best deal, not having had a need until now.
Do any of you know of a source at a respectable price? (For me, not the
seller!) :-)

I've never bought (or priced) stainless foil, but the first place I'd look
would be Enco:

http://www.use-enco.com/

Not only are Enco's prices usually the most competitive among the large
tooling suppliers, but they often offer free shipping promotions which can
add to your savings. Currently, Enco's promotion code is: NRFUP55 (Free UPS
Shipping on orders of $50 or more).

Hope this helps,
Michael