John Rumm

Default Anyone recommend a combi that works well on low water pressure?

Christian McArdle wrote:

Then you have the choice of replacing your water main with something decent
such as 25mm MDPE (assuming good street pressure), or using a pressurised

This may be well worth doing. I have a feeling the mains pressure is
still fairly poor - but obviously the flow rate limitation is not as
great. The current incoming pipe looks to be 1/2" copper - and I would
not be supprised if its a bit constricted by now either.

storage tank, as would normally be found on a well system. This basically
involves fitting a well type water system, but rather than putting it in a
well, putting it in a small tank filled from your puny mains supply. The
pump in the well system keeps the outlet water pressure at a nice high
pressure and just tops the tank off slowly when the level drops too much.

Could be expensive, though.

Yup - sounds it!

--
Cheers,