NotGonnaTakeIt

True, IF the labelling on the boxes indicated that it was second
quality merchandise, but I talked to Mannington about it, and based on
the item number, they said this is first quality product. Also, all
of the online places were between $5.19 and $6.15 per square foot. I
called several of them, and FastFloors.com seemed to have the most
knowledgeable staff. They did not have the cheapest price, and because
the lower price range was so widely available on the internet, nothing
led me to suspect that things weren't on the up-and-up. I will be
calling Mannington again in the morning to talk to them about the plain
box issue, and to discuss further what they can do to help.
FastFloors.com mentions in more than one place on their website that
they only sell first quality products. I can't help but suspect that
something fishy has occurred, and maybe it's the distributor, and
Mannington and FastFloors.com have no knowledge of what is going on.
The warped boards were not the only problem--just one of them.