Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Highland Pairos wrote:
I need to trim some side panels for a cabinet to length. They are too wide
for my crosscut sled and too wide and too long for the mitre gauge to be
effective.

The simplest way to handle this is to simply clamp a straight edge to the
desired spot and then have at it with a circular saw. I bought an aluminum
straightedge that can handle up to a 96" panel many years ago and I always use
it to knock panels down to size before I do anything on the table saw.

Forget constructing a special sled for this; you're working much too hard.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE