Lobby Dosser

"jbclem" wrote:

I have a new drive belt for my Ryobi 3x21 belt sander and there is no
obvious way to loosen or move either of the two pulleys it fits over.
I'm not sure if it's a matter of push and shove or if I need to
disassemble/remove a pulley. Both pulleys seem to be on straight
shafts with no provision for adjusting one of them.

Any suggestions?

John

Well, the manual is no help and nether is the Ryobi site. Try looking at
the parts diagram he

http://m-and-d.com/ryobi_tools.html Box in center of the page will lead
you to the proper parts diagram. You might have a better chance of
figuring it out.

My manual has instructions for idiots in four languages, but no parts
diagram. Please post results!

LD.