jim rozen

In article , John Manders says...

There's a song in UK called "On the Monday morning, the gas man came to
call".

That's my house. The worst thing in the world is a puddle on
the floor. I see that and expect the worst. Is it dripping
from the ceiling above, or is it welling up from the floor
underneath? What the *hell* is going on now?

Then my wife tells me, "oh, I dropped some ice cubes there a
while ago."

Old Chinese proverb, "Fear has many eyes and can see things
underground." They were talking to homeowners.

Jim

please reply to: