JohnM

Don Foreman wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2005 17:49:07 GMT, "Peter Grey"
wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote in message

So now the drill and the heat gun work. So something else
is fixing to go bust anytime now...

Yep. It did. At my house. So it's YOUR fault my cordless drill stopped
working!?

Yeah, and my ethernet router?

Yeah, it got me too.. I just limped the old lady's car home with a flat
tire. Hope you knock off that fixing stuff soon..

Seems to be some multiple effect, branching out like the particle tracks
from the particle accelerator.. hits something and that breaks, then you
repair it and the bustedness particles branch out and hit other stuff.
I'll get somebody back for it, soon as I put a new tire on..

John