TP

Default Replace in-ground pool, vinyl liner

We need to replace our in-ground pool vinyl liner. Has anyone
any comments on this experience? It is a simple rectangle shape.
I was wondering if the thickness 20mil or 30mil? Here in the
North East, it has to warmer temps to install.
What about this Ameri-Shield? This is an extra piece of
vinyl that matches the perimeter of your new liner? It is
secured above the liner in the same track via a "T" lock system.
It hangs down into the water a few inches. Anyone use this?

Thanks
TP