Stormin Mormon

Harbor Freight has a chinese made Sawzall (corded) that goes on sale for
$19.99 now and again. Might want to go with that, and decide about upgrades,
later.

I got my 14.4 Miluakee, cause it was the lowest voltage that would do
sawzall. but I never decided to go th e extra 200 and get the sawzall -- the
couple times a year I just get out the corded on.

When I got some cordless drills from HF, I got the 12.0 volt ones, so I
could run them off a lighter socket cord when the batteries finally died.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
Some projects for the summer calls for a reciprocating saw to make
things easier. I have a Dewalt 18V cordless drill with two batteries. So
I was wondering whether I buy a cordless saw or electric one like
Milwaukee Sawzall? Opinions from experienced users please? Will cordless
be upto the various chores?
TIA,
Tony