Bob D.

Terrific! That is exactly what I am looking for, THANKS!

Bob...

"no(SPAM)vasys" wrote in message
Bob D. wrote:
Newbie to this newsgroup here. I would like some help if you can.

I am preparing to make picture frames for my wife's art work. I have
located all of the corner clamps and miterbox/saws that I need and now I
am down to finding the fasteners. I have the glue and 4p and 6d finish
nails but I am having trouble locating a source for the fasteners for the
back of the mitered corners.

I have an old book that called them "Skotch Fasteners". I describe them
like this: If you have ever had an Ace Bandage wrapped on a sprained
ankle or knee or wrist, after the elastic bandage was wrapped they placed
a thin metal fastener across the end of the bandage and it gripped the
bandage on both ends by points made in the fastener.

Try he

http://doityourself.com/store/8580946.htm

--
Jack Novak