Brownie

Default Parker Impulse Sealer

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:08:35 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "Brownie"
strung together this:

Depends where you are. Can't see there being a major problem with it.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.

The sealer has stopped heating up. The power light comes on, also a red LED
on a circuit board inside at the bottom lights up, but the heating element
isn't heating. We have checked the connections so something seems to have
failed somewhere. This item is hardly used despite being around 6 years
old.

Because of where I work this will have to be repaired 'properly', usually by
the manufacturer or agent, or professional company. Last night, one of my
colleagues was checking out where we think we bought it a few years ago but
may be open to offers if this falls through. We are in Leicestershire.