Dave Young

Twistdrill,

I have an electronic copy of Hercus's "Text Book of Turning" that I
could send you, if you like. It's similar (but different enough to be
very interesting) to South Bend's "How to Run A Lathe". It's a rather
large file (56 pages) in .pdf format, so you'll have to make sure that
your ISP will accept a file that large. If you want the book, send your
e-mail address to davey(at)maine.rr.com and I'll send it right out (I'll
also send a separate e-mail telling you it was sent so that if your ISP
rejects the book that you know that I did make the attempt).

Dave Young