JGS

Hi Leon,
My last roll of paper for my Speedbloc was nameless other than to say "made in
Finland". Seemed to ware out a bit fast than the 3M product. . JG

Leon wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

..snip long saga complaining about Klingspor PSA paper and extolling P-C
branded paper wrt glue stick on pads...

I have no idea who makes P-C's paper and it's been so expensive to use
can't comment on it directly. Similarly for Kingspor's PS papers--while
in general Klingspor is great value, I think their PS prices are
excessive. I have used Mirka on PC sanders w/ success and no
significant glue "cling" and 3M automotive papers with similar results.

Not counting shipping, Kingspor paper is more expensive for me compared to
my supplier of Porter Cable paper. Try to find a trades supplier and you
will probably find the paper cheaper. I paid about 10% less for the 5"
round PSA from Kingspor but paid about 33% more for Kingspor for the roll
for the SpeedBloc.
I have noticed Crystal Bay and 3M printed on the backs of the PC paper over
the last 16 years.
I'll check into Mirka. Thanks.