SY Chun

Default Lithium battery "refill" business

Hello,

I am seriously thinking of a battery refill business for a living. It would
be most likely a one-man shop by myself. I thought the refill is one way of
using our resource safely and economically if properly serviced and managed.
Even though I studied the electronic engineering in college many decades
ago, this energy/battery industry is totally new to me.

I suppose there are basic steps in doing this: Opening the battery pack,
disconnecting the circuitry, replacing batteries with new ones after some
welding work, connecting the circuit, and sealing the seams. I have,
however, no idea on the complexity of each step, type of tools and machines.

Would you be kind enough to give me a piece of advice on this business
technically or non-technically or business-wise. Every information,
experience, warning, advice or threatening from you will help me a lot.
Thanks a lot!

With best regards,

SY Chun