Harold and Susan Vordos

"JohnM" wrote in message
m...
Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

Heh! I can't imagine either scenario would be any too good for the

user.
Think about the poor soul that might not understand that the red fire
extinguisher contains gasoline, not carbon tet. I agree.
REALLY....... take care. Dead is dead, doesn't matter if it comes from
fire, or phosgene.

Harold

Given a choice, I think I'd try the phosgene.. I've been on fire and
that's really sucky.

John

Ouch! I can only imagine, but it sure as hell doesn't sound like much fun.

A friend had a shop fire, triggered when he welded on some gurneys that had
been used in a paint shop until they were well covered. He had a large
defense job in his shop at the time, which he quickly hauled outside.
Sadly, he was exposed to the fire for way too long. He ended up in the
hospital for several days, and had to wear special wrappings on both arms
for months. He came out of it fairly well, but it was far from a pleasant
experience. I've been fortunate to have never experienced anything beyond
a flash across the elbow with an oxy/acet torch. That was bad enough.

Hope you're doing OK now.

Harold