Jason D. wrote:

Anything else I should watch out? Which yokes are
suitable as test so I can run the chassis before shipping it back? I
have number of 27" Zeniths sitting around.

I think you can handle this very well--I wouldn't know what else to
suggest. As for a test yoke, anything will do the job without harm. I
may be wrong, but a yoke is a yoke. The pix may be distorted, but
that's not what you're after here. I keep an old gutted Zenith 25 inch
table top cabinet with a CRT and yoke for my test jig on these chassis.
I keep an old yoke with the twin plugs in case that sort of chassis
comes in. Works OK for me. Best wishes.

David, on the Illinois prairie.