Robatoy

In article ,
"Leon" wrote:

[snippage]

there are some people that complain about PSA paper being a PIA to use.

I am one of those complainers. My problem was that I would use one grit
for a while, take it off, go up a grit, take it off etc. Then I'd re-use
the same 3 or 4 disks on another job, because they weren't worn enough
to discard.
Hook & Loop was a solution for me and I never looked back. PSA just
doesn't compare.

Then came along Mirka Abranet. It's a screen and must be Hook 'n Loop.
No lining up holes either. Sanding large flat surfaces just doesn't get
any better than this.

One beef: I wish that Lee Valley's conversion pads from PSA to H'nL
would have a thicker pile of hook on them. The ones currently sold are
not very 'grabby'.