Rex B

You can't go wrong with LMS. Chris Wood is a first-rate guy running a
great small business. All things being anywhere close to equal, I'd buy
there first.

- -
Rex Burkheimer
WM Automotive
Fort Worth TX

Wayne wrote:
Just to confuse you more, there are more choices @
http://www.littlemachineshop.com/pro...ory=-419988835

Seems like they are some in the same price range.
There is a comparison link at the top, which shows the recommended
sizes for 7x10.

Picture of what model I'm not sure
http://www.mini-lathe.com/Mini_lathe...ories.htm#qctp

Wayne D.

On Wed, 25 May 2005 23:03:45 -0700, Derek wrote:

I have a small 7" x 10" mini lathe for hobby stuff etc.
I'm looking at buying a quick change tool post from Harbor Freight,
there are 2 that seem to fit the bill according to my budget.

Namely :-

and,

While I understand these are bare bones, budget type posts, I would
appreciate any input/feedback on these. Is there any real advantage
between the two considering the nonimal price difference. Bear in
mind, I have more fun shaving steel than producing an end product
and my teeth curl when I see my Kid using a cut-off tool for shaping
metal.

Thanks.